We are now booking in blood test appointments for patients from 10yrs and over at the Practice Kenton bridge Medical Centre
We are offering Flu Vaccines to patients for 50-64 plus please book your appointment with the Practice Nurse .
When you attend for your Flu appointment please wear your face mask.
If you have a temperature ,cough or feeling generally unwell please notify the Practice .
Please come 5 minutes before your appointment .
THESE CLINICS ARE APPOINTMENT BASED ONLY
FLU VACCINATION FOR 50 TO 64 YEARS OLD
Please note that people in the 50-64-year old age group will not be vaccinated until November and December, providing there is sufficient vaccine, and no appointments will be offered for this age group until then. This is to ensure that those who are most at risk are vaccinated first. If you are 50-64 and you are in one of the other groups which is eligible for the flu vaccination, for example you have a health condition which puts you at risk from the flu, you will be invited earlier.
Features of the NHS App
The NHS App enables people to:
- check their symptoms using the health A-Z on the NHS website
- find out what to do when they need help urgently using NHS 111 online
- register as an organ donor
- choose whether the NHS uses their data for research and planning
Patients can register and verify their identity so they can:
- book and manage appointments at their GP practice
- order their repeat prescriptions
- view their GP medical record securely
Patients should visit www.nhs.uk/nhsapp for the latest patient information