Due to the recent surge in COVID19 and the pressures on the NHS in North West London, we have been asked as a practice to stop any NON-essential work.
That means if you have a routine request either via the telephone or via online consultations we will ask you to contact us when the pressures on the NHS have reduced.
We have been asked to focus on
- Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Care home support
- Serious acute illness and deterioration in long term conditions
- Supporting Mental health and Learning Disability patients
- Supporting digitally excluded/extremely clinically vulnerable patients
- Ensuring essential drug medicines monitoring
- Please come back to this webpage to keep updated on when this will be relaxed and normal service will resume.
- COVID PASSPORT LINK: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/